I am a prairie boy who fell in love with Dungeons and Dragons at the age of 9. I am a professional technical writer, and spend my work week writing and illustrating manuals that describe agricultural equipment. Ask me about bucket elevators sometime. I also write stuff for games.
I believe that gaming, be it card, board, or tabletop makes life better. I strongly believe that playing role-playing games can be artful. A good game session reaffirms our best qualities. I think that gaming is a good use of time. Nothing tests the social contract like slaying a dragon and dividing the spoils.
I believe that everyone deserves to play the hero.
I live in Saskatoon with my wife and son and dog. You should visit here sometime. We have pierogis.
- Kobold Press Blog, 2013-2015 (writer/designer)
- Prepared! Collection, Kobold Press, 2016 (writer/designer)
- Sanctuary of Belches, Kobold Press, 2016 (writer/designer)
- Tome of Beasts, Kobold Press, 2016 (contributing writer/designer)
- Book of Lairs, Kobold Press, 2016 (contributing writer/designer)
- Dark Rituals EN5ider, 2016 (patrons only) (writer/designer)
- Demon Cults and Secret Societies, Kobold Press, 2016/2017 (5E developer/designer)